Script
Intro: 0:00 - 0:19
"Hello shoppers! We've got a great value on Daz this week at an amazing price of £5 for a 50 wash value pack! Only at ASDA. And for all you Twilight Fans we've got New Moon at the low low price of £3.86."
Jingle: 0:20 - 0:27
I wish I could be Christmas everyday By Wizzard: 0:28 - 4:43
Jingle: 4:44 - 4:50
Advert: 4:51 - 5:39
"Idea's for Christmas this year from ASDA. For him, theres great value on all lynx products, such as 4 for £3 on all lynx bodyspray. For her, theres half price on the top book 'Nigela's Christmas' which is £19 down from £40. Give her something to spice up Christmas this year. And for the kids, theres 40$ off top animated series such as the great Simpsons movies and all Futurama boxsets.
Three Wise Men By James Blunt: 5:40 - 9:14
Jingle: 9:15 - 9:21
Advert: 9:22 - 9:39
"It just wouldn't be Christmas without the food and ASDA's got great deals on food throughout the store, such as half price on all christmas pudding and a 2 for £10 deal on top wine brands."
Jingle: 9:40 - 10:11
Red Red Wine By UB40: 10:12 - 15:00
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
Evaluation
The ASDA demo was probably one of the easiest out of the 5 we were tasked to do. This was mainly because it has a distinct 90 - 10 split of Music to Speech respectibly and all speech is just advertisments for things within the store. It was also easy to listen to the show and find adverts which could be used in the show. Overall it was the most boring to do because there wasn't alot of personality you could put into it and I think it shows when listening back to it. If I could go back and do it again I would attempt to make it flow better and possibly try and sound more excited about the superbly awesome once in a life time deals I'm telling the customers about. Another factor is that the sound wasn't of great quality and there was some background noise which could of been avoided by using the Radio studio rather than and MP3 recorder.

No comments:
Post a Comment