Script
Baker Street By Gerry Rafferty: 0:00 - 3:59
Speech *Unscripted*: 4:00 - 10:21
Red Red Wine By UB40: 10:22 - 15:00
.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.
Evaluation
I enjoyed doing the ICR show, mostly because we did I unscripted and generally had a laugh doing it. The research for this demo was quite hard because I couldn't find very many 'talk shows' on ICR at first and had to wait until someone released one but once I found an example it was easy to see what I had to do to adapt it into my own style. If I could redo this demo, I would possibly lightly script the talk so I could easily relate to it if I was stuck with what to say. I think this show went well, however my guests caused me to redo the talk a few times because of general messing around and such.

No comments:
Post a Comment